Deadly Encounters #2

Making my way on foot through Crow territory I hear some Crow chatter nearby so drop to the ground. As I crawl on my naked belly in a ditch like a snake towards the voices I peer up to see two Crow on foot separating from each other. The one being very close to me is making water against a tree and has his back to me. As the other Crow brave has now gone out of sight I creep up behind the unsuspecting young warrior with my knife drawn and ready to muffle his yells. But just as I have my knife ready to back stab him he spins around with his knife half drawn so I quickly lung my knife towards his well defined abdominals.

The point of my knife enters the brave’s naked belly just above his navel with a Shhhkt sound as the blade stabs into flexed muscle and he yells out “Ayiiieee!!” As I prevent him from drawing his knife I commence to slide the blade down through his navel and towards his waist band, “Aaarrrggghhh!!” he squeals. The indian is now writhing and shuddering as I slice his belly open and I can feel the hot blood from the warrior, at first trickle, then flow onto my belly and loincloth. As I push the Knife’s blade through the resistance of his lower abdominal muscles I feel the weight of some loops of hot gut that are starting to ooze from his belly onto mine. The partly eviscerated brave then collapses down at my feet. Being unable to have silenced the Crow brave I am aware that the other, hearing his cries, is rapidly approaching.


I quickly cut off some loops of protruding gut from the brave’s belly and lay them on my own belly so that he will think we had gutted each other. So I lay very still awaiting his approach until he appears over me with his knife drawn. As he grabs at my braided hair ready to scalp me his naked and tensed belly is exposed to my knife which I still have a grasp on. >Shhhkt< my blade enters his stretched outie belly button as my other hand grabs his knife hand. “Urrrggghhh!!” he cries out with a look of pain and surprise on his young face. >Shhhkt< >Shhhkt< as I stab again and again up into his bleeding belly before he collapses over onto his back, his blood oozing abdominals flexing and squirming, until he becomes still. On hearing more Crow voices approaching I very quickly hightail it from the area. 

Tales of the Wild West #3

  A prairie town in Utah Territory circa 1880. Six outlaws have killed the sheriff and his deputies and for weeks have been terrorising the ...