Deadly Encounters #1

As I make my way along the base of a ridge to avoid being seen a naked bronzed and war painted Crow, knife in hand, launches himself at me. I barely have time to draw my own knife before the well toned physique of the young brave knocks me to the ground with the momentum of his leap. In the process my own knife is knocked from my hand to fall into the grass as I land on my back with the snarling war painted face of the brave glaring down at me. His knife hovers over my abdominals but I counter its descent with my left hand as our other hands are locked in a wrestling grip. His dominant position gives him the advantage and the anticipation of knifing his enemy in the guts seems to excite him as his exposed manhood begins to respond. 

Looking at his naked stance on top of me makes him look more animal than human with his muscular abdominals curving down towards his semi rigid cock hanging down over me glistening in pre-cum. He suddenly pushes my right hand down and away so as to use both of his hands to force his knife into my belly. But, in so doing, my right hand suddenly finds my knife in the grass which I quickly use to stab up >Shhhkt< directly into his navel as he yelps, “Eaaarrrggghhh!!” As I twist the blade deeper into his viscera his cock shakes as his body shudders flicking strings of pre-cum from side to side. His hot blood draining over my knife hand and onto my belly, running down under my loincloth and bathing my manhood in its warmth. His body then collapses down onto mine, belly to belly, shuddering and pulsing hot blood from his navel wound directly into my navel. He then becomes still and I roll his naked dead weight from me, now fully taking in the powerful physique of this young brave.

Tales of the Wild West #3

  A prairie town in Utah Territory circa 1880. Six outlaws have killed the sheriff and his deputies and for weeks have been terrorising the ...