Deadly Encounters Series

Introduction

I am called Red Knife, a young Cheyenne brave alone and isolated deep in Crow territory. I was part of a war party to retaliate for a Crow raid on my village and was thrown from my war pony after it was hit by an enemy arrow. I only have my trusty knife sheathed on my loincloth waistband, apart from that I am almost naked but for moccasins and a leather headband to hold back my black braided hair and fix my Eagle feather. I am still adorned with the yellow and red war paint worn by Cheyenne braves when they are to do battle. I am lithe and sinewy and need all my strength and agility to get me back to my people. As it is summer I can expect the Crow Indian braves I may encounter to be as scantily clad as myself and it is not uncommon for them to wear a waistband without a loincloth.


Up next: Deadly Encounters #1

Tales of the Wild West #3

  A prairie town in Utah Territory circa 1880. Six outlaws have killed the sheriff and his deputies and for weeks have been terrorising the ...