Invincible Spartan


I am Spartan, I am invincible…


Here I stand my ground against the accursed Athenians. I proudly display my honed unarmored body to show contempt for the three that now engage me in battle.


The first thrusts his sword at my abdominals but I parry and slash… opening his belly to release his coiled entrails. The other two rush at me with spears but my agile body allows me to evade the first thrust and grasping my enemy’s spear I pull him towards me and bury my blade deep between his ribs. 


The remaining Athenian dog cowers away so I taunt him by swinging my trusty sword but my arrogance is my downfall as I feel, and hear, the sudden thrust of his spear penetrating my tensed abdominals and slicing through my vitals… 


My Spartan brothers who witness my victory, and fate, are spurred on into glorious bloody battle.


I am Spartan and in death I am invincible…




(Gif acknowledgement to Abs Art)


Tales of the Wild West #3

  A prairie town in Utah Territory circa 1880. Six outlaws have killed the sheriff and his deputies and for weeks have been terrorising the ...